Thursday 8 September 2011

Another Hectic Work Trip

I'm Sorry that I had been so busy..Now only i get to squeeze out some time to blog...I've been to Bangkok and Guangzhou last week to work.. and here are some photos to show... 

It was really hectic this time at GuangZhou! My face is getting worst now! turning from Snow White to Dark Chocolate.. HAHHAHAHAHHAHA JUST KIDDING!!!! I am always tan! LOL! But seriously, full of pimples! URGH!

Ok, I guess i have not much to talk about my work trip this time since i had posted about GuangZhou and Bangkok in my previous blog. So What I still have in this post???
Delicious food that we can't left off after a long long hectic trip!!!
Thanks to my company again!

Food in Bangkok!



Food in GuangZhou!!!








Japanese food in China!





My favorite chinese food! 


Some pictures that I thought was interesting.







End here! xoxo! =)

4 comments:

JK said...

all the food looks SO good! and the fur place is plain saddening. poor animals. how can it even be legal? :(

Kittie said...

yeah yeah all are yummy!!!!!!!!!

JESSLYN: yalo..china can sell anything wert.. what to do.....

janetsun said...

omg! pls dun support real fur

Kittie said...

yes babe! for sure will not!!!