Monday 26 March 2012

A glimpse of light.

I love the sunlight. It makes me feel warm, comfortable, and cheerful. Today is the perfect day to play with the sun, because it was so windy after the rain. Here i have a colorful look to make the day rich and complete to make sure Monday blue doesn't belong to me. Lovely shiny day would make my work more productive.


A cool shades is a must under the sun. 

Maybe you should bite on my m&m chocolate bracelet. yum! <3

Another bite.

Even skull needs some colors.

With a touch of purple highlight.

 
A bad smile from this lady here to the sun, because it makes me sweat. LOL

A happy woman is one who has no cares at all; 
a cheerful woman is one who has cares but doesn't let them get her down. 
- Beverly Sills.

1 comment:

CAT WRANGLER said...

hey gabriella's friend. followed your blog. love your style since i saw your pictures in gaby's album ;) if you mind we can follow each other :D