Sunday 12 May 2013

Parc de Sceaux, Paris

If you happen to go to Paris, don't miss this beautiful place - Parc de Sceaux. Every scene you see is breath taking. Definitely a good place to chill and relax. I am so in love with it. Picture says it all, see below: 

Sources from wikipedia: 
Sceaux is famous for the Château de Sceaux, set in its large park (Parc départemental de Sceaux), designed by André Le Nôtre, measuring 2 km2 (0.77 sq mi). The original château was transformed into a School of Agriculture during the Revolution and lost much of its luster. It was demolished at the beginning of the 19th century following its sale by the then French government. Sceaux castle was originally built by Jean-Baptiste Colbert, the minister of finance to Louis XIV and purchased by Louis' illegitimate son, the duke of Maine in 1699. His duchesse held court in a glittering salon at Sceaux in the first decades of the eighteenth century.

The present château, rebuilt 1856-62 in a Louis XIII style, is now the museum of Île-de-France open for visits.
Housing costs are extremely high, higher than in many districts of Paris, especially with streets facing the Parc de Sceaux, in the Quartier des musiciens, in dire opposition to the subsidised housing found in the poorer Quartier des Blagis.
Sceaux is listed as the 44th richest city of France.

No lie! Everyone here looks happy and weathy. It's so different from the Paris City.  Children were so cheerful playing on the huge green land, adult were enjoying jogging in the park. It looks totally like a happy kingdom in the movie. 0.0

The rabbit eating peacefully even I tried to disturb it. 0.0

Little outdoor cafe.

This park is freaking huge!!!!!! There are many different section. continue looking pictures below!



Oh yes, I actually came here for picnic with Brian's classmate. We actually lost our way for almost an hour just to find them. -.- and we finally found them in this beautiful white trees place...... 0.0

here they are.. such happy gathering, sitting on the green grass, eating, chatting and playing card games :-)

Lying on the green grass without any thought. just relax and taking the fresh air.

B and me.

 


cam whoring on the ground

mama Wan Ting and me.

Three of us :-)

HAPPY!
From Wan Ting's phone.

I don't know why I looks like a kid on that day. llol

The ground that we were sitting. So beautiful............. 

So happy I could come to this place. I love nature so much!!!
wore a white top with my recent buy vintage polka dots flare pants. love it because it matches the relaxing environment!! :-)

Then we walked to the pink treessssssssssss .......
So B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L , *fullstop!



Pictures with pink flower.

 

 
No idea what am I doing, but I seriously so happy to be here! 0.0

I did not bring my camera along, only with iphone5 camera. So these are pictures I found from google, breathtaking! :






Is better if you come with a plan, If not you are going to lost your way.

Beautiful place isn't it? I will definitely come again if I still have a chance!!!!!!!! 
LOVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!






1 comment:

Arisa Chow said...

Must go one day! :)