Monday 9 September 2013

NYCFW IS KILLING ME

BellO! I am getting crazy by looking at people in NYC keep posting pictures of the happening fashion week now!! DAMN! I am so in love with all the collections and fashion scene!!! So me myself and I also getting a little happening here just to comfort my heart la.. HAHA so I dress up myself a little with Neon!!!

I have a photo shoot today with Tongueinchic so in the same time I do my ootd here. This ancient looking house looking amazing! love it!!! Thanks to Lynn who capture pictures for me!

No idea what pose is this. Lynn directed me a sexy pose. HAHA

Simply dressing with spaghetti top, jacket, and knee length skirt. Just to add on a little dramatic with neon colors. JUST trying hard to feel the atmosphere in New York City LOL.

Forever21 spaghetti top, Spicycolor skirt, jacket from Korea, Nina Ricci bag, shoes from China, sunglasses from Bangkok.

Melly who wanting to be crazy with me too lol
I totally had so much fun today with Tongueinchic x Gap because it is a video shoot and also a photo shoot!
Stay tuned for the outcome!!!

Talking about NYC SS'14 fashion week, I had already fall in love with a few collection, these are the top 3 for me by far:
Zac Posen. I've been stalking Zac Posen in instagram for some time. His works always amaze me 0.0 Loving how he applied the volumes and crazy works to his design but yet still looking simply fabulous!!! If  I'm a woman, I will wear his design everyday! If I'm a men, I will wear dress too. LOL

I am always hoping to wear DKNY chic and sporty looking outfits! But since after the goddes Cara Delevingne did their campaign shoot, I am more crazy! This coming Spring! Bodysuits checked! Menswear-inspired blazer checked! Pastel color checked! Denim checked! Crepe Satin checked! Bandana print checked!! Sneakers checked! RITA ORA CHECKED!!! everything is.................. I'm dead!

Which fashionista doesn't want to wear Alexander Wang!? The young and fun Wang who always make the remarkable cut and bold designs is killing us. How cool to walk down the street with all his designs!? The creative way of unbottoned up to collar over a boxer were no less cheeky this season! Black trench with laser cut is killing! Creating his bold logo on this Spring collection is totally a win! He explained, the real reason for the logos on his Spring clothes was the nostalgia he feels for a time when "fashion was really fun, when there was wit and humor, and it wasn't so serious."

Ok! I NEED A BREAK! NYCFW IS KILLING ME!
GOOD NIGHT Y'ALL!
XOXO!
<3

No comments: