Monday 10 December 2012

H&M x Maison Martin Margiela

Last month was a crazy month for H&M x Maison Martin Margiela . I never had such an obsession towards fashion before. An obsession only for Margiela. Because Maison Martin Margiela is one of the most important and influential fashion designer for the past three decades that I really don't want to miss out. He was known for his edgy aesthetic. The collaboration this time with H&M is totally worth for me to buy, not only it's beautiful but the price is so reasonable too. Most importantly, most of the items are re-edition from the past runway.  From the queue on the launching day till the end of the month, I had non stop obsession hunting for more pieces. And I finally got everything I really want from the lookbook. So here I am with  all my favorite piece in the pictures. :-)


Narrow-shouldered jacket x Pink candy clutch.

Biker Jacket.

Trompe l'oeil tattoo top.

Trompe L'oeil fishnet leggings.

Hitched up dress.

Extended watch belt.

Body with integrated bra.

Plexi wedge pump.

Yea, I ate fashion that month. I'm broke. LOL

Xoxo! :-*

2 comments:

Sydney said...

omg i love his work!!

Kim L said...

oh wow! great shots!

i think I've seen you on Janelle's campaign shot before, no?

Btw those H&M margiela shoes are my favourite!

Kim
accidental encounters