Monday 28 January 2013

We are young tonight.


Actually it was Kelly's birthday dinner at Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant. But.... I was stucked in the jam for almost 2 hours. So.. I'm late for the dinner hehe. Ended up with all camwhore pictures to post. So bare with it. I just want to show how happy I was to hang out with all my lovely friends. Once again, Happy Birthday to Babe Kelly!!! Have a big big blast in your new age! HOHOHO!


Introducing the birthday girl, Kelly! :-)

From left to right: JunYih, Christina Dajie, Kelly, Kittie, William

My girls. 

The group of the night.
Great night with great people. Hearts them! <3


Christina Da Jie and JunYih

The 3 sexy men. JunYih, Shaun and william.


Kelly and her boyfriend. SO SWEET! 0.O

Me eating with style! hmhp! HAHHAHA

My very sad bowl of mee soup because I was the only one who eating due to i'm late :(

Me eating with style 2. HAHHAHA

Christina eating with style 3. LOL

After that, we have our karaoke session at Babe Chris's house. 

Singing and dancing madly with my girl. 


Happy night I have! :-)

Posing as usual. HAHHAHA

My very first concert with Beyonce. Feels so amazing! YEAH!!! 0.O


I think we almost bring down the house.

Do not mad with me. I might bite like a monkey. LOL
It was totally a fun fun night indeed! I hope to live like this forever and ever! :-)

No comments: