Saturday 15 June 2013

Silas Liew A/W '13/14

KL Fashion Week (klfw) is getting closer!!! One of the most happening fashion event that gonna happen in town! So happy that we gonna see all the beautiful designs by all the local designers again! and of course, we get to dress like a peacock to all the shows again haha.. YEAH! What I'm wearing now is one of the piece from Silas Liew coming soon A/W's show. a sneak preview for you guys :-) Totally in love with the minimal designs and the brilliant cut of the dress. It makes my body looks so curvy (cause i dont have a curve lol) and even more edgy! It would be one of  my favorite dress design to attend to events because I don't usually wear skirt or dress. lol. 

I was so surprise when he told me that his inspiration is about butcher, menswear and hospital gown. 0.0 I can't wait to see the full collection from Silas Liew because he never fail to WOW us. I'm gonna sit straight until the show end. His fashion show is on the 19th of June, 3pm, at Pavillion Mall. If you like to attend too please email me at kittiekittie0905@gmail.com. Hurry up, tickets are limited!

Come come come!!! We all gonna have fun!!
See you all at the show, lovesssssss!  

No comments: