Saturday 1 June 2013

SILAS LIEW

all the fashion ladies...! all the fashion ladies...! oh oh oh!! OH oh OH!!! Oh oh OH! Sorry I in love with singing lately...Maybe I should sing in youtube. HAHA (no, u dont want to die so young..) So what's happening today? nothing much. Just wanted to post about my ootd since I had been posting too much nonsense. Lol.

So....... I am wearing my favorite ex-classmate's design, Silas Liew! His design is spectacular since the first project he had done in school! I'm serious, no joke. 0.0 I guess most of the people are kind of familiar with him now. Oh well..  He is finally launching his first Spring Summer '13 collection into the market!! Congrats babe!!!!

His designs are always smart, unique and full of surprises!!! This season, he is launching a more simple,easy-to-wear and still beautiful collection to fulfill the market needs! Who doesn't love comfortable yet beautiful outfits!? the look that I'm wearing now are definitely easy, simple, pretty and unique. As you can see, the semi-transparent jacket are definitely my favorite. It doesn't feel hot at all in our DAMN HOT country because you can see my armpit are actually still breathing through the holess... HAHHAHAHHAHAHAA *ignore my craziness. And showing the upper belly is the trend now. It gives a touch of sexiness to your whole look. :-) Thanks to the smart high waisted skirt and the genius bralet.

 photo credit: Hanna Mok
Now, win Silas Liew's Fall/Winter '13 fashion show on the 19th of June, 3pm, at Pavillion by telling me why you want to attend to Silas Liew's show and easily walk away with a pair of exclusive tickets. (only for the best 3 comments.) Send in your comment before 15th of June. Everyone that attend the show will automatically get a voucher from offtherack.com


and also, a pre-order discount for Silas Liew's shoe collaboration with Nelissa Hilman!! Shoe collection will be launch during the fashion show at KL Fashion Week and displayed at Fahrenheit 88 downstairs from 19th-30th June at the Parkamaya Pop Up Store.

If you love Silas Liew, please show some support :-) You can now purchase his outfits at all these store: Never Follow Suit, Actually KL, ALLIEN. Online store: offtherack.asia (launching soon). and of course, the price are very reasonable!! Check it out ok? :-)

and also, a special tips for you all to win one set of his clothing that worth RM765 plus a fitting with the designer :-) Buy female magazine June issue and you will know how, it's super easy trust me!! :-)

Good luck to you all!!

XOXO! :-*





2 comments:

Arisa Chow said...

so nice <3 <3

Amanda Foo said...

Indeed Silas's Collection is so chic, simple and nice. It's what I've always been looking for. I feel proud to have such great designer in Malaysia. I'll definitely get his collections if the price are not tooooo expensive. I really love it alot.