Wednesday 13 August 2014

#myvelvetsmooth

Oh No! I just heard my foot cracking again when I lie down on my bed. *just being over haha but seriously, I have worst foot in very young age. You won't believe that my foot are very dry and it crack always. So annoying! I really feel shy whenever I wearing heels. People probably will stare at your dry skin foot no matter how nice you dress up. Yucks. Want to know how bad is my foot? see below: 

Yeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... So geliiiiii... how to go out like that to fashion showsss!??!?! Am I being too honest to show you my bad foot? haha that's why I change it to black and white.

Luckily, Scholl came out with this new Velvet Smooth Pedi Express! My savior! Electronic foot file, elektrischer hornhautentferner, and rape electrique anti-callosites. That's all we need for nice foot! It buffs away hard skin in minutes leaving you with fabulous feet that you'll want to show off!

Velvet Smooth have special-designed Micralumina roller, ergonomically shaped soft touch handle, replaceable head, gentle & effective rotating action. Gently rotate the file over hard skin and see the dead skin disappear.  When you see your dead skin came off, you feel syok syoK!! 0.0

See all my dead skin had came out! all the white dust on my foot is the evil dead skin!! Feeling so awesome to see all the dead skin!!!! So, Can I check your velvet smooth feet now?? hashtag #myvelvetsmooth and @schollmy so that I can see your smelly feet turns delicious. hahaha Don't forget to get RM10 discount when you purchase Velvet Smooth!

Find your complimentary discount voucher here- http://goo.gl/L1xKhz


See more in velvet smooth video too!



Ok! Last picture of me showing how frustrating am I when I trying to put the product on my feet. HAHA

XOXO!!!

No comments: