Monday 25 November 2013

New Balance!

It's the NEW BALANCE concept store launch on last Thursday at Suria KLCC!! 
Thanks Cherrie who brought me along to the New Balance so I get to view all the beautiful footwear and apparels for men and women! ^^  Celebrating the global brand's past, present and future, New Balance proudly highlights its heritage and product innovation to bring the brand's retail experience to life.

So crowded!!
  Me ignoring the whole world while looking at outfits haha
The store features a visually stunning internal design concept, engineered to reflect the heritage and prestige of the brand's 107-year history!! 

Timeline ribbon is surrounded in the store which takes visitors on an impactful chronological journey  documenting the brand's powerful past, present and future, and uses vintage and modern images, taking in everything from the New Balance history of manufacturing right up to its current technology-led "Runnovation" campaigns. 

The result is an inspired theater ideally suited to display the New Balance's range of athletic shoes and lifestyle classics, whilst reflecting its unmatched reputation for performance, heritage and style.  

My great companion again aka my handsome makeup artist, Cole Tan^^

Was asking Cole which one is nicer? HAHHAA left or right?

Meet Ethan Chu from Streething!! Looking so cute with his suspender and checkers shirt haha

I wonder what I'm saying that makes Ethan looks so exciting while I talking with Charlene (PR of the event). HAHA
They're both from Streething. check out their website! www.streething.com

Me trying shoes like a boss. Lol

They have kids shoes too!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I want a baby now! LOL

I'm done shopping!! Thanks to New Balance and Streething too!
Love you all great people!! ^^

Fans and customers are now very welcome to visit the flagship store located at:
Lot 315, Level 3, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre!

Hairstyle today made by Centro Hair SaloN! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!
some woman passed by and asked me where did i do my hair! HAHAHHA! Vain but it is the truth lol

Makeup by my favorite makeup artist Cole Tan!!
He said we should do sunburn look to match up today's sport wear launch! HAHA
That's why you see my whole cheeks and nose are reddish. Actually it is inspired by Faye Wong if you realize. lol

simple and easy fitted black outfits of the day so that my hair and makeup can stands out more! Hehe!
Another happy day had done!

XOXO!


No comments: