Sunday 2 June 2013

HANGER SS13 SARTORIAL PARTY

Yes, it's Hanger SS13 Sartorial Party! It's the launch of the SS13 Sartorial issue of the magazine + Hanger tablet edition and Hanger's new website. (act like an ambassador here. HAHA) It just ended at ZOUK, KL but I already can't wait to blog about it because there are too many nice and funny pictures to upload. haha I won't be talking so much this time. overall it's a wonderful party! I love it! So just enjoy all the picturesssssssssss!!!!!!! Oh yea, the party theme is animal or suits. so that's the reason why my head got a bird nest. Lol

Meet the new friend, Kat Achtelik.

The witch Lewis Foo.

Silas Liew acting cute. HAHHAHA

My beloved abang Syahmi and I. 

Mr and mrs HAM DAN QIU YAN! *cantonese

Chris Yong Meow. hahassssssssss

Nadia A.M.

Ira.

The stripy couple. (just joking, haha. coincidence je!)

Bunny girl.

I hate his hairband!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cute and charming Alia Bastamam

The feeling feeling ashman. HAHA

The feeling feeling me. Lol
Love the crowd! not too pack not too loose. it's just the right place to party!

LAH LAH LAND! 

Met Sun Khiew in the toilet so we camwhore in the toilet. LOL

Small world. met the friend in high school, Ping Ping.

me and the handsome and tall Lewis Foo.

The forever hemsem Joe Chia. HAHA

is me and Justin's turn to camwhore but Joe Chia want to give a photo bomb -.-

Hannah Mok and me. POSER!!!!!!

Cute Sugee, sexy Hannah, stupid Kittie.

I LOVE HER TIGER BAGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

WE ROCK THE PARTY!!!

The feeling feeling photographer, Bibo Aswan. HAHHAHAHA

The bird nest photographer, Kittie Yiyi. Lol

ANNYEONG!

The celebrities escaping the crowd. HAHAHHAHAHHA
(Justin Chew, Enzo, Lewis)

and BEAUTIFUL SMILE OF KITTIE YIYI.
HAHHAHAHHAHHA

Thanks for reading my nonsense!
THANKS HANGER MAGAZINE GIVING ME A GREAT TIME!
LOVE IT!!!
XOXO!

Sorry for tons of my camwhore pictures, because this is my blog! HAHA
for more pictures please check out my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.666356136723308.1073741827.100000467829885&type=1&l=381ee787f0


No comments: