Monday 15 July 2013

KLFW Day 5

HI Y'all! I'm back to my blog again.>.< This is my klfw day 5's outfit to attend the Zakwan Anuar's show at the noon time. Outfit fresh off from Silas Liew's fw '13.  So in love with his collection. so wearable and outstanding! It takes me so long to blog the klfw day 5 because I've been busy doing other works again. Sometimes I wonder will people still read the blog post even the event is past for quite a long time. I hope so >.<



The show start with Carven Ong with Bremen Wong Milinery.


Followed by Nurita Harith.




Zakwan Anuar! Love the stripes and the shapes. It will be your best coming Raya collection!
Actually I took a instavideo for this show but it gone I dont know why. sigh >.<



Last by Zeal by Max Mah.
End of the afternoon slot. All are presented by Zalora Malaysia.

Attended the 7pm show with Jonathan Liang, fw '13.



Alia Bastamam. Love it!

Next is Saiful Baharim's show. but my camera is not functioning >.< Replace with my companion's camwhore can or not?





The KLFW 2013 end with Ashley Isham's collection.

I am very happy with KL Fashion Show this time. Everything was so organize and well done.
Totally a good start for all the designers and fashion people. Looking for the next to come!! :-)



 
A shot with my babe Pei Yee. Both with Jonathan Liang fw '13 fresh off the runway. hehe





Photo credits to Keith Chee

Love love love the crocodile embossed leather outfits by Jonathan Liang!
So happy that I can wear them! :-) So you will like it too :-)

End of everything in KLFW!
XOXO!! 

No comments: