Monday 25 November 2013

Haagen Dazs Christmas Party

Dress up into my favorite red, black and gold palette and here we go again! Christmas is around the corner! We are all feeling the happiness again and again! Attended to Haagen Dazs "Unwrap Pure Captivation" Christmas Party on the 21st of Dec, last Thursday at Solaris Mont Kiara! The theme is red, gold and glitter as you can see from my outfit hahhaha.. This theme is totally "so me!!!" yeah!  Thanks to Cherrie who brought me here again. There were so many activities and free flow ice cream was waiting for us!!!!!!! 0.0

We get a gift before we enter their doorstep! So nice of them!!! <3

Enjoying photobooth session with Cherrie!

Guests enjoying around. 

Your leng lui, Cherrie enjoying the captivating makeover! 

With the hairstylist!!

Reddddddddd!

Spotted my cute friend in the party too! Vivian haha, she looks like a cartoon. I love her!

Hand pampering session by L'Occitane and Melvita! Look at my stupid expression again to Vivian. HAHHAHA

Here we start of our free flow ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.0 That's what I have for the entire night. My dinner!!!! 0.0

Sleigh of surprise.

Christmas in a cup.

Christmas captivation

I had so much ice cream first time in my life!!! I never fancy for dessert because I hate sweet food but I can't resist for Haagen Dazs! It taste perfectly fine!

Photo time with my dearest!!! Cherrie, Vivian, Jolie and Casey!

Jolie, Casey, Cherrie and me acting like a mannequin again lol

With the beyond lovely girl, Vivian! <3


The biggest Unwrap of the night was the announcement of the Christmas Dip. Each guest was invited to unwrap maroon and gold gift boxes, which they were given at the beginning of the night, to win away a charming limited edition Haagen Dazs Pearl Bracelet worth RM200 and a delightful Haagen-Dazs Coral Bracelet worth RM120 each, courtesy of Bowerhaus.

Xandria Ooi was in the house too!! She got the grand prize of an exclusive CH EDP Sublime perfume by Carolina Herrera worth RM390 that was given away during the night.
These captivating experiences will be made available for public to win away once they purchase any Häagen-Dazs Christmas Creations at the following Häagen-Dazs outlets during the “Unwrap Pure Captivation” Tour.
The tour will start on the following dates and venue:
• 30th November 2013 - 1st November 2013 at the Häagen-Dazs Lot 10
• 7th December 2013 - 8th December 2013 at the Häagen-Dazs Bangsar Village II
• 14th December 2013 - 15th December 2013 at the Häagen-Dazs 1 Utama
• 21st December 2013 - 22nd December 2013 at the Häagen-Dazs store at Sunway Pyramid.

The Unwrap Pure Captivation tour will only be available from 12pm to 6pm.
With all the pretty girls (Karen, Cherrie, Casey & Chenelle) to sum up the night! Indeed an awesome early christmas celebration for me!!! Can't wait for more presents to come from all my santa claus!!! ^^ Thanks to Haagen Dazs once again!

Have a nice day ahead!
XOXO! 

No comments: