Tuesday 28 January 2014

KittieYiyi X Gap - lookbook

When you talk about Gap, you think about their quality and comfortability. I assume most of the people knew it. I still remember how I admire Gap clothes when I was young and I couldn't afford them. I love them because they are simply wearable and come with lots of variety!.Gap was founded in 1969 with a single store in San Francisco. Till now, they are a well known international brand for audience of all ages.

I am so blessed that I could work with Gap this time to create a lookbook with Holiday'13 collection according to my own style. Did I just say Holiday Collection? Ya, it is. We are still in holiday mood isn't it? We are welcoming Chinese New Year soon!!!

 Gap Holiday'13 collection is all about colors, comfortable, relaxing outfits! I swear you will never pick any wrong pieces in this collection as they are so adaptable and match-able! I can simply mix orange and yellow color pieces to create a happy mood for holiday, a sweater with denim to shopping, an easy one piece floral dress to date with the love one, or a set of eye catchy stripy outlook to a party! Every look is good with just a little touch of colorful makeup! That's too easy to style with Gap items when you have all the basic pieces! Even me myself are quite surprise with the outcome! WOW!!! 

Let's see how I style them and how it fits me perfectly! Now I finally know where to get comfortable and trendy look to wear in my daily life as I am very fussy about my clothes material! 


 




 
 
Fashion fades, style is eternal. Be daring to wear which makes you happy! 

XOXO!

Art Direction: Kittie Yiyi (insta: kittieyiyi)
Outfits: GAP ( insta: gapmalaysia)
Makeup: Cole Tan (insta: cole0725)

Photographer: Jewel Ling (insta: jewelling)

No comments: