Monday 31 March 2014

Love Gap Spring'14 !!


Spring is always full with bright and fresh breeze and I am feeling it now although our country is forever hot >.< What outfit is in your mind when Spring is here? I would say light color and easy to wear outfits!! This time I am totally in love with Gap Spring 2014 collection because it is Rebekka Bay's first collection in Gap! Yes, the brand new creative director for Gap. We all knew that Gap is all about basic and classic outfits but we should admit that they have awesome pieces too especially this Spring'14!

I've already spotted a few favorite pieces like plain white shirt dress, ripped denim jeans, printed cloud khaki pants, floral dress and of course never missed out the must have pastel color pieces this season!! They are not your typical basic clothes but something you can wear to event or even party. It suits for every ages! I've been adoring this Spring'14 so much. I think Rebekka Bay is really doing a great job as she told ELLE she wanted to focused on what is "iconic" at Gap, and she also said, "we do basics really well.". Yes I agree with her. She totally brings out a whole new Gap collection with amazing designs!

Check out them now and tell me that you have same thought as me!! How about let them walk into your closet? #evilmakingyoutoshop






 








 


We also make a short clip to show you behind the scene of the shoot! I think most of you must be interested how all my shoots done! Hope you enjoy this post!

XOXO!!

Many thanks to
Photographer: Keith Chee
Makeup artist: Cole.T makeup
Hairstylist: Kay from Centro Hair Salon
Styling and Coordinate: Kittie Yiyi

2 comments:

Cloey Teng said...

Im loving it. Haha

1 said...

Love all the outfits!! :D


xx Mandy