Friday 21 November 2014

MUUZ @ OH SCOOTER CAFE

I had so much fun shooting with the MUUZ team again. These pictures were taken at Oh Scooter Cafe, which is a really great place to chill with friends. I love the entire concept of the Cafe. It is a must-visit cafe as their cafe have super delicious cakes and their signature Cotton Candy Coffee is DAMN GOOD!!

MUUZ is one of my favorite online boutique. They're specially curated from Korea and of course they serve quality pieces! For this shoot, I wore all the clothes from Muuz and it fits perfectly on us. Head on to www.muuz.my if you want to be beautiful too!!















Photo by: Carissa Gan
Makeup by: Cole. T

www.muuz.my



XOXO!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Hi Kittie! Just stumbled upon this post. I had sooo much fun working with you, Orange and the rest of the team last year. And thank you for the photo credit. Cheers! :)