Thursday 11 December 2014

Giambattista Valli Book


Shhhhhh... Don't tell them that I sneak in a few pages of Giambattista Valli Book and take picture. I don't even know whether this is a crime or not >< I just wanted to share what I saw and learned to you guys haha So happy that I finally home from my working trip. I went to Hong Kong a week ago and I had visited the largest bookstore in HongKong city which named ESLITE. They have all kind of books and this Giambattista Valli book caught my attention. I'm a fans of Giambattista since the first time I saw his collection. This Italy born designer's design is all about romance, elegant and femininity.

Am always excited to see how designers live in their own brand. So this book had shown us how he was inspired through his life, the journey of designing until the runway. The book also featured impeccable tailoring, meticulous detailed and luxurious craft. His collections are crucial passages in contemporary fashion history, attended by everyone from royalty to A-list Hollywood celebrities. This book offers a behind the scenes glimpse into the world of one of the most unique fashion designers working today.

Here are some picture I had sneak in haha I just can't resist myself from taking pictures.



Giambattista Valli's sketches.





















Sorry Giambattista Valli, don't have enough money to buy you. T.T
Will always love you!

XOXO!

No comments: