Thursday 7 May 2015

Shu Uemura x Yazbukey

Heyyyy~~How you guys doing this week? I had a lot of fun playing around with Shu Uemura latest collection in collaboration with Paris based jewelry designer, Yazbukey! The collection is all about being fun and fun and funnnnn! Lol... Which is so meeeeeee! I love all of the cute cute products!!!

Yazbukey is an Ottoman princess whole family reigned in Egypt! She wants worshipped around the world for its tongue-in-chic feminine sophisti-pop! The Shu Uemura Spring '15 Collection offer 4 personalities of Bukey, she want woman to be smart, daring, sexy, romantic and choosing the color that goes with that! Picture shown is herself in 4 different looks which are Daring Tina, Sexy Yaz, Smart Lola and Romantic Betty!

All the super cute products! Selling out fast! and it's limited edition! *screammmm!

Now, see me in these 4 personalities too! A woman should be smart, daring, sexy and romantic too! I agree!!!

Sexy Meow~ Not always sexy in my outlook but sexy inside my heart can ma?

Kittie wannabe SMART! Always pushing myself to be a smart girl inside out ><

I'm a romantic girl when I'm with my bf. errr my bf better not see this. he will roll eyes.

Yeap! of course Kittie is always daring! in this challenging life. Kittie always being daring! woots! tough life sometimes. Keep positive that's what I always tell myself.

Most importantly, always be happy! a smile is a curve that sets everything straight!
Thanks Yazbukey X Shu Uemura bringing this inspiring collection to all woman!

If you like to try on Yazbukey look, come join me this coming Saturday at Mid Valley! We gonna have some girlie talk and fun doing makeup! Share this image in your instagram and tell us what are you? Sexy? Daring? Smart? or Romantic??? and why!

20 winners will walk away with Shu Uemura goodies!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!
MUAHHHHHHHHH!!!
XOXO!!


Oh ya, I touched up my hair roots already. and I have brown hair now. Thanks @Centrohairsalon!

Picture credits:

Photographer - Cole.T (I LOVE MY SHUSHU!)
Makeup Wonder - Cole.T
Hairstylist - Cody Chua

2 comments:

Kak Mahh said...

Peminat fesyen tegar rupanya.

Diane said...

So pretty! <3