Saturday 27 June 2015

Levis's Premium Concept Store KLCC

Omaigad...half of 2015 is almost gone! I really can't remember what I had done in all these monthssss.....I think this is why I need to blog, to remember what I had done during my past time. lol So, before June is gone, let me throwback to the event I had attended! It was the new Levis's Premium Concept Store Launch in Suria KLCC on the 16th of June. Thanks to Levi's I get to dress up again and mingle around their joyful celebration!

The Levi's Premium  Concept Store is not your ordinary Levi's store. It is the ultimate showcase of Levi's apparel in Malaysia. Bigger and cooler!! You can also see all the classic Levi's 501 jeans from 1890 to 1978.  The store also have its own Tailor Shop for all your customisation needs.

A good celebration to start up with a great fashion show! Featuring the Levi's Vintage Clothing SS'15 Collection!
Mr Yosuke Otsubo is also here! The head of sales & marketing for Asia, Middle East and Africa!

Ok, done introduction. My selfies gonna flood in this post again ><
Always happy to see all the familiar faces in an event! :)))
Lawrence Wong, Shir Chong, Brian See and Lynn!

Mark Odea and Brian See
We are all #LiveinLevis Personalities! I'm proud to be part of it!
Check out more about us here.

Hello my hemsem Spell. LOL

Brian See again .........

We got the same smile???? Buay Paiseh. HAHAHA
With Keith Jiejie

and the annoying Cody meimei

HELLO Y'ÁLLL˜˜˜˜!

Brian See aggggaaaiiinnn.. & Fairy God Mother of Streething, ETHAN CHU! 

Super Model, SHIR OH SHIR!

Brian SEE! shhhuuuuu!!! and girl god Venice Min

The forever young and beautiful CHOON CHOON! The guy behind this cool concept store celebratioN!

HellO Zoe! Always glad to see you! Muahhhh!! HAHA 

Brian Seeeeessssssss flooding in all my pictures lol

Sheryl, Choon and Jennifer. The A-Team behind the scene! <3

Always put a lot of effort in photography. Look at Choon face, he is trying so hard to smile with my heavy weight on his hand. HHAHAHA

We are happy kids!!!!!!!

Don't forget to visit the new Levi's Premium Concept Store in KLCC, Lot 308H-1, Level 3.
Let's get impressed!!!

End of one of my happy day in June!
Let's move on to more exciting months!

XOXO!!!


No comments: