Wednesday 21 October 2015

Balmain x H&M preview

Ok... I think there are all made for me. Either go broke or die.. LOL I seriously in love with the so vintage yet so modern silhoutte from Balmain x H&M ! Every piece is a treasure! The super rich detail and craftsmanship are must-seen on Balmain x H&M. It's the signatures that made Balmain one of the most important luxury brand of the 21st century! Olivier Rousteing is brilliant as usual. Well tailoring , elaborate dresses, bring attitude to our everyday pieces! Mama, can you sponsor me the whole collection????

Well, I gotta say I'm so high and glad to attended to Balmain x H&M this afternoon at H&M showroom. Thanks for letting me tag along, mrbriansee! <3333

Stop the nonsense, let's the a closer look to those crazy pieces! 

First try of Balmain x H&M! Pick my all time favorite embellishment Velvet jacket! 
It cost RM1699! 0.0


 Bertrying-trying awesome pieces from Balmain HM! 
Me and Brian See am gonna broke soon. lol
On me (Silk dress RM599) On Brian See (Overall RM399)


Berposing posing with Cris Cherrie and Brian

Is that my back or Cris Yong's back? LOL



Hey sexy legendary Cris!

















On sexy gal Cris ( Wool Blazer RM399) (Sandalettes RM599)

On possesses by Balmain x H&M Kittie. (Coat RM499) (Suede Bag RM799) (Sandalettes RM599)

Ok! Who's queuing on 5th November 2015?

I gotta start collecting donations.
NIGHT! BYE!

XOXO!!!

No comments: