Tuesday 5 January 2016

SHU UEMURA DRAWING CRAYON

Shu Uemura is all about my colours! I mean full of fantasy and eye catching colours. haha This month, Shu introduce the awesome Spring Summer 2016 pastel fantasy drawing crayon collection! And I'm one lucky girl to be their Shu Icons to be featured in their campaign! Never ever thought this could happen to me someday. Touching~ Now you can spot me in all of Malaysia's Shu Uemura outlets!!!

Pastel Fantasy 2016 Spring Summer inspired by the versatile beautiful of the delicates flowers blooming in different pastel hues to brighten up and accentuates Japan's spring season, Shu Uemura presents an extensive colour makeup palette featuring pastels as the star shades.

Shu Uemura has been showcasing the sensitivities of women with a wide variety of colours and textures, encouraging women to touch, play and create infinite looks with playful mix and match, draw and blend makeup.

The Drawing crayon is not a liner and not a shadow, it is do-it-all eye shadow liner that comes with 12 soft and defining shades. A total new way to delicately play with soft colours on your eyes. It also known as fun and easy-to-play texture soft pastel colours! Long wearing formula is the main point! 0.0

Now look at how we play around with the colours applying on 4 different sides of Kittie Yiyi! 

Nude Mood Kittie.
Sometimes when I'm lazy, I only apply earth tone on myself. ><

Sexy Smokey Kittie.
This is when you see me in the party ~ But rarely I go club la haha

Cheeky Peachy Kittie.
Ok, this is the normal me, I wear pink peachy makeup everyday!
And I feel so happy with these colours. 

Cool blues Kittie.
Sometimes days just come by unexpected, so try on different makeup, make your life different! 





Last but not least, Thanks to:

The one who've been playing with my face for 5 years - COLE.T MAKEUP
The always lovely & awesome hairstylist/sponsor - Kay (Centro Hair Salon)
The ever talented photographer - JY Lee (Black Mark Studio)
Of course, the great team of SHU UEMURA who had choosen me! T.T
2016 is starting to be a good year for me!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY LOVESSSSS!!!!

XOXO!!!

5 comments:

DY Hair777 said...

I really like this post and its information is useful for users.

i tip hair extensions
black hair extensions
virgin remy hair

Anonymous said...

Halloween is a festival which is more than 2000 year old Funny Halloween Jokes It was until the 19th century when the

festival of Halloween somehow made its way

ipl 9 live score said...

Happy Mothers Day Pictures
Images For Mothers Day
GOT Season 7 Streaming
GOT Season 7 Live Stream
Neet 2017 Form
Neet 2017 Application Form
Valentines Day HD Backgrounds
Happy Valentines Day Pictures
Neet Admit Card 2017
NEET 2017 Hall Ticket Download

Akshay said...

Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. fathers day wishes from daughter If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.

rockybhai said...

free psn codes no survey