Friday 28 February 2014

AirAsia New Breakfast Combo!

Hello to all my beloved one, I assume myself is a fashion lover who consume fashion in my daily life! But! Breakfast is still one of my important thing in life! I never miss my breakfast as I know it gives me energy in my entire day! This is why I am so healthy all this while HAHHAHA PROUD YO!!!!!!! You know when you are bragging that you are healthy or what, karma will come. So let's pray that I wont get sick after this post -.-


So what is it so interesting in this post? There are new breakfast menu in AirAsia flight now! Recently, I've been travelling around for work trip. How do I keep myself in such healthy condition through all these hectic flights and trips? Healthy breakfast, that's what we need!

Everyone still needs a hearty breakfast even while they're flying! And now everyone can do so with AirAsia's latest Breakfast Combo, which had just been introduced this 1st February with some of Malaysia's favorite meals such as Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai with Chicken Curry and Rice Congee with Scallops; as well as all-time favorites such as Pancake with butter & maple syrup.


These new Breakfast Combos are available on all AirAsia (AK flight code) flights from 5.30am - 11am every day, and they come with Complimentary T&Co Coffee or T&Co Teh Tarik too from only RM10 per set!!!

Look at all these in flight healthy breakfast:

Combo A: Pak Nasser’s Nasi Lemak + Free T&co Coffee OR T&Co Teh Tarik

A traditional Malaysian favourite fragrant coconut rice served with Pak Nasser's special chilli sambal and tender chicken rendang, accompanied with traditional condiments of fried anchovies, crunchy groundnuts and half of a hard-boiled egg.

COMBO B: Roti Canai with Chicken Curry
+ Free T&CO Coffee OR T&CO Teh Tarik
One of Malaysia’s favourite breakfast meals, this popular Indian-influenced delicacy is a simple representation of paratha bread, cooked to golden brown with chicken and potato curry on the side. The soft and fluffy texture of the paratha bread will surely put a smile on anyone’s tummy!


Combo C: Scallop Congee + Free T&CO Coffee OR T&CO Teh Tarik

A popular Chinese breakfast dish, this warm and savoury rice congee is the ideal breakfast meal. The flavoursome portion of scallop and mushroom bits, complemented by condiments such as soft ground nuts, spring onions and minced chicken are bound to set your cravings at ease.

COMBO D: Pancake with Butter and Maple Syrup
+ Free T&CO Coffee OR Teh Tarik

A stack of 3 irresistible hot pancakes topped with creamy butter and sweet maple syrup just the way you like them. A great way to start the morning but also works for an all-day pick-me-up indulgence.

nom nom nom!!! I'm craving for food now! So don't forget to order your breakfast when you are taking a morning flight. It's only RM10 and you can keep yourself energetic and healthy for the trip!


Pleasant meal and trip everyone!!
XOXO!!

No comments: