Wednesday 26 February 2014

Restyle x MINKPINK !

Hola my girlsssss! If you live in Australia before, you should be familiar with this iconic Australian brand MINKPINK! A brand which encourage girls to be brave and free! That's sounds really me huh? That's true.. haha...But where do I get them??? Thanks to Isetan who at last brought in Minkpink to KLCC, Malaysia!! and yes, I can finally get my right pieces in the closet now!!

Rewind to 2005, when designer Rachel Evans spotted a gaping hole in the Australian fashion market for well-designed, gorgeous yet affordable clothing, leaving the everyday style conscious girl seriously short changed. Something needed to give... and so came the birth of MINKPINK!

Eight years on and iconic Australian brand MINKPINK has continued to stay true to itself, designing inspirational, original pieces season upon season that their girls can afford to buy and Love to wear. With consumers and buyers the world over snapping up. MINKPINK's collections, their growth shows no signs of slowing and has resulted in the brand expanding to offer everything from swimwear, sunglasses, basics, jewelry and accessories...phew! MINKPINK. Designed and loved for who we are!

Look at this gorgeous lady! It's Christina Perri, the killer look with super voice singer-songwriter!!
This season MinkPink are set to blow it out of the water with the launch of "The Music Issue", bringing together the worlds of music and fashion to produce their rad new global campaign!With the inked-up brunette bombshell with the megawatt smile of Christina Perri, MINKPINK are beyond stoked to have tapped this one up!

Thanks to Isetan, I finally got myself some comfortable yet stylish outfits! just a plain black singlet with a loose ikat printed pants, it had already lighten up my whole day! I can even wear this to the beach now!!
Barefoot walk...feeling the sunlight with burning floor.. Lolll I'm desperate for a beach trip now! T.T

Another classic checkered print sweater I got from MINKPINK! I mean who don't love sweater when it is so comfortable yet brings a little sultry when you pair it with a leather shorts. >.<

Good quality and highly detailed, I love it!

Definitely suits my crazy personality >.<

So, are you ready to be brave and free like MINKPINK!? I am ready to fly high with all my comfy and stylish wear now!

MINKPINK have exclusively launched at Restyle - Isetan KLCC on 21 Feb 2014. Get your favorite pieces now! I will be their appointed fashion blogger who will work on styling session for Restyle x Minkpink. 
meet me on this coming Friday, 28 February from 3pm - 7pm at 1st floor of Isetan KLCC to get style by me! Also, everybody who mention my name, KittieYiyi and filled up the survey form at MINKPINK counter will get 15% discount off every item.

For more info, please visit:  



Minkpink Malaysia fb: Restyle x Minkpink
Official Minkpink fb: http://www.facebook.com/LIKEMINKPINK
Instagram: @official_minkpink

No comments: